Thursday, April 12, 2007

El Cartel Coming On June 5th!

Daddy yankee
The hot new album The Cartel: The Big Boss, is coming out on June 4, 2007. So its only a couple months away. But don't think for one second that Daddy Yankee is the only one who is going to be on this album, there are other artist participating like Akon, Pussycat Dolls, Jim Jones, Young Buck, Snoop Dog, Black Eyed Peas, and many more.

This album has almost all the greatest artist, there is no doubt that The Cartel is going to be a huge hit.

"Reggaeton needs a little change and I'm changing too," says Daddy Yankee. "You can't rest on the past. This album is very different.My roots are still there but now there's much more, a side of me that people have never seen, including hip-hop. And I know the huge impact music has too. I'm a leader in Latin culture. The album talks about the role we're playing in society. For people that doesn't know what's happening, we need to let them know what's going on."

Daddy Yankee looks and is very excited about this album, which means that The Big Boss is on its way to make another hot seller. Just one you think Daddy Yankee is out, he comes out with another home run.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

W&Y y DaDdy yanke son los mejores grupos de regaeton !!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Just wondering what happened. you were gone for like a month and I had to rely on Google for info on the new album and new single. make sure to post more news ma dude

Anonymous said...

Youtube has his new single "Impacto" on it; featuring Fergie (no clip, just sound). Perfecto!

Anonymous said...

4SURE IM BUYN IT!!! I LOVE DADDY YANKEE 2 DEATH!!!!

Anonymous said...

it was about time daddy bring don omar down for me ur biggest fan jj

Anonymous said...

dude i love daddy jankee and i am sure buying this album cuz it is going to be pimpin.

Anonymous said...

im a big fan of daddy yankee and im always ready to get his cd every time it comes out i have all his collection in my room im just wating to get his new cd dat its the bom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DADDY YANKEE AND OF COURSE I'M GETING HIS ALBUM.
DADDY YANKEE
IS THE BEST

Anonymous said...

dAdDy YaNkKe iS tHe bEsT n nObODy wIlL Be LiKe who DADDY YANKEE

Selena said...

daddy yankee is tha best!!!1

Anonymous said...

I'm ur #1 fan Daddy Yankee
I have ur new album EL CARTEL it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have the d.v.d you look FINE as ALWAYS!!!!!
I KNOW UR B-DAY WAS ON FEB. 3 BUT MY COMPUTER WASN'T WORKING SO I COULDN'T TELL U ANYTHING BUT HAPPY LATE B-DAY DADDY YANKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is sexy daddy yankees songsr off da hook i am a # 1 fan i have posters of u everywhere i listen to u all da ystime