Monday, May 28, 2007

Daddy Yankee Signs Up To Reebok

The hot, talented, most popular Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee is celebrating becoming the first celebrity in history to promote Reebok's custom sneakers.

The Puerto Rican rapper is grateful to have signed a deal with the sportswear giants, and is proud they chose a Boricua musician to make history with.

Daddy Yankee says, "It's the first time in history that Reebok has used a celebrity to promote their custom sneakers, and I feel very blessed that they picked a Puerto Rican. From all the diverse talent and artists that Reebok has, they choose Daddy Yankee to be the person to make history this time around with Reebok."

What can I say, this is just another example of how popular Daddy Yankee has become. The people from Puerto Rico have to me very proud of Yankee, he has represented his county like like never before.

By the way, in just 8 days The Cartel is coming out, so i hope you guys pick it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god daddy yankee is so HOT and SEXY he's my husband #1

Anonymous said...

HEY YOUR SNEAKERS COLLECTION ARE SO ALSOME THATN I'M GOING TO BUY ALL OF YOUR SNEAKERS IN JULY 1TH ALTHOUGH I ALREADY BOUGHT FIVE OF THEM. EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT GUYS SHOES CAUSE I COULDN'T FIND GIRL'S SHOES I STILL DON'T CARE BECAUSE, I LOVE YOU!!!I HAVE NOT PUT YOUR SNEAKERS ON CAUSE I HAVE THEM AS A COLLECTION OF YOURS. THERE I HAVE ALL YOUR ALBUMS,AUTOGRAPHS,POSTERS AND FINALLY YOUR SNEAKERS.I CAN'T WAIT TILL "TALENTO DE BARRIO" TO GO SEE IT.I LOVE YOUR NEW ALBUM EL CARTEL:THE BIG BOSS I ALREADY BOUGHT IT SINCE 4:OO THIS MORNING.I ALWAYS GO AT THAT TIME TO BUY YOUR ALBUMS. TAKE CARE. I LOVE YOU YOUR #1 FAN.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try out Daddy Yankee's new sneakers!

Anonymous said...

daddy sos lo mas lindo q he visto en m,i vidaaaaa,tengo todos tus cd escucho las 24 hopras tus temas t amo m volves lok d remat jeje.....sos todo hermoso..lo uniko q no m gusta tuyo es el hecho de q seas papa pro todo bien asi es la vida y m voy a casar con 1 d tus hijos para estar serca tuyo jajaja.......te quiero mucho bombom de chocolate...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..beshittoshh!!!